Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How come it's so hard to find a nice guy??????..............


Ugh oh........I've just swallowed the pip of a plum as I was logging-in to blogger!
Does this mean a plum tree will start growing in my stomach!?!?!? 
does it???
DOES IT!?!??!

lol


Anywhoos.....

I've been invited to my "friend"'s party on Saturday. It's in town and alot of people I REALLY don't like will be there. 
But,
a really good friend I haven't seen  in ages is going to be there and I really want to see him. Ugh! I really don't have the best of luck do I???
I've also got a need to get kinda drunk. Ya know? Forget everything for a few hours? 
I know it's a really bad way of drinking but, to be honest, I don't really care at this stage of my life.......... :'(

**

I really need to cheer up. If not, I'm not going to do well in my final exams! Like, I can already feel myself slipping academically. Not doing homework. Not studying for exams...

I really just want to find a nice guy to be with. 
Just to be there when I need him. 
To love me.
Why is it so hard to find a nice one?????


Ugh.....I'm depressing myself talking like this..

I'm probably depressing you guys as well,

I think I'll leave you guys alone now...


S xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever want to just talk to me on MSN here is my IM
hotrboys@yahoo.com

No it isn't a good way to drink and I think you shouldn't drink b/c I don't like watching my friends get wasted

You seem to be really stuck on getting a bf in your life and I can't be that (nor am I trying to be) I would like to be your friend

Dzyan said...

Forgetting isn't the same as solving, and if anything, the alcohol usually makes problems bigger, so hold on there boy, you know that even if you haven't found that guy you're not alone :) Still, if you find that store where you get good catches do tell me, been in the look-out for one myself and still no luck. However I do wish you the best of lucks finding yours, though be careful, depression is not an asset frequently being searched among other sexy guys :) Take care
Love
me