Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It was going so well too.......

I have been trying and trying to get over 'him' for a while now. And today has been the first day where I feel as though I've made some progress. So this can only mean good things yeah??
Well, I thought so.

You see, I'm going to see a few friends of mine in a production of the musical 'Footloose'. And I've found out he's going to be there. :( There is no way I'm going to survive this if I keep seeing him.
I knew I was going to see him in October because he's in another show that I'm going to see. But I thought I'd have time to try and get over him by then. Nope, not at this rate. Maybe I'll just try and avoid him. 'Try' being the operative word.

I know.....I'm sounding like a broken record now....'him' 'him' 'him'.......sorry for my whining!

It's just difficult ya know????
I have never felt like this before about anyone....this really sucks!!

.......sorry! :S

2 comments:

Rox said...

Well, you could just not go to the production.

LonelyBoy said...

I know. But I have good friends in the show. And I can't let them down just cause of my issues! ya know?
*sigh* ah well....

S