Monday, September 7, 2009

does time heal all wounds??......

Ya know....this whole thing with 'my crush' is not going away. I know its only been 2days since I last posted about him. But I still feel as strong as ever about him. :(
I was recommended by another blogger to take the picture of him I have on my wall(it's a picture of him with me amongst many other pictures of a trip we were both on...lol...i'm not like a stalker or anything!), and I did. But to be honest. Just spending one whole day without seeing his picture as I come in and out of my room was just too hard. So, an hour ago I put it back up, and I felt alot better. I think this whole cold turkey thing ain't gonna work for me.

Maybe I need a relationship to get over him. But, I don't want to go into a relationship with a guy/girl just to get over someone else. I don't wanna string them along ya know.
UGH! I dunno anymore.
Methinks it's gonna take time.....

0 comments: