Thursday, September 10, 2009

Late notice!?!?!...........

Ok! Kinda panicking!!!

Just got a call there from my music teacher asking me to sing solo at a church pilgrimage thing on Saturday. It'd be at the start in the Church where everyone goes before they set off on the pilgrimage. I know it's only a church thing and so it's not really a very big achievement, but there's gonna be 5000 people there!!! 5000!!!!
So, kinda nervous now!!!!!
So that means I have to travel for 4 1/2 hours on a bus and then walk for another god knows how long. Maybe I'll just slip away after my pieces!

I'm not even religious!!!!!

:S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will do fine
I mean based on what I read you're good right?

WTF?? you must have been online b/c the blog changed on me and now it's red when after I clicked the post comment button. sorry was a little startled

Dzyan said...

Yeah boy, you'll do great, don't worry about a thing, no one started playing in football fields and 5,000 people is a lot. I know you'll kill.

Love
Me

Jesse Zavtrak said...

Hey, not sure how you came across my blog but thanks for checking it out! And you're from Dublin-- I love Dublin! :) I'll keep an eye on your blog as well.

Cheers,
Jesse