Saturday, September 19, 2009

Excitement? Dread?..............

So,

I missed a post yesterday. But to be honest, it's exhausting trying to post EVERYday! My life isn't THAT interesting! lol!

And, I don't really have anything to post today either but I thought I should post something.

I'm going to see footloose tonight, and 'He'll' be there. I don't know if I'm excited or dreading seeing him.
Well, we'll find out later on won't we!?

So, I'll either be posting later on tonight if I have the energy, or tomorrow.
And I'll let you guys know what happened! K??


Anywhoos,

bye!

S xx

4 comments:

Pilgrim said...

this was like a post of a 81yrs. old Doc. instead an 18yrs. old!*lol* Have a good time. Propz Pilgrim

Rox said...

If you make blogging into a chore, you will grow to hate it. :)

Have fun.

Dzyan said...

If you're not having fun while posting you're doing something wrong, listen to Liam, and have a great time, don't overthink things that much and enjoy your evening.

love
me

Anonymous said...

you don't have to post everyday, and like everybody else said, you might not like it after a while if you feel compelled to do it even when there's nothing to say.

But there will be those times when you FEEL the need to, and those are the feelings that make me want to post.