Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Writing, cute guys, and the VMAs................












As I start my post  today, I  want to mention a few pieces of fantastic writing that I've discovered.

The first is on Formysake's page. It's called The closet under the stairs
It's a beautifully sad coming out story.
Very touching! I think everyone should read it!!

The second page is Ryan Dilk's page. He has many fantastic bog posts. An 
extremely good writer. I've been flicking through all his posts today and 
he's got some great material.

I really think you should all check out these pages. They're brilliant!

***

Anywhoos................

My day has been rather uninteresting for the most part.

Got my schedule for my voice training this afternoon, 
so that was kinda exciting!

A new guy started in my year today. He's from Argentina, and he's 
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! 
Perfectly tanned and toned! Trying hard not to be so obvious in class, 
but the drooling might give it away! lol


Also, did anyone see the VMA's???

Kanye West is an asshole! What the fuck did he think he was 
doing doing that to Taylor Swift!?!? She's just a kid like!!!
If I was there I would have just punched him right in the face for 
doing that to Taylor! 
And I'm not normally a violent person!!

Anywhoo....They're my thoughts for the day......

Toodles! lol


(P.S Sorry for the crappy formatting! Blogger is in a mood and won't
let me space proberly!!! GRRRR!!!!)


S xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for plugging me, lol.

And about Kanye west...there's audio of Obama calling him a jackass...lolololololol

God I love Kanye for providing me thousands of mintues of entertainment...

Dzyan said...

Ooh, latins are the hot spice everyone needs in their lives... if you don't mind ME saying so.

I love for my sake, even if he doesn't love me back and Ryan Dilk is one I haven't seen, I see you've had a busy day reading blogs, haven't you?

Last, I'm not a groupie, groupies have sex with artists, if you keep calling me that I will fly my ass to ireland and collect, you sir are warned ;P

Love
Me

Anonymous said...

Bad news this layout is better then the last one but you're words go right of the screen

IE "Taylor Sw"

and

"class, but the drooling migh.....Also, did anyone see the VMA's??? "

RyanThomasDilks said...

Oh darling, Thank you for the plug!
I appreciate it.
I'm really loving your blog.

Keep up the good work.