Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My 20th post.......nothing special.....

Just back from training. Exhausted. It was probably a bit stupid going with a messed up ankle, but luckily it was an easy enough class!

Not much to write about today. Just thought I'd post something to get me up to my 20th post!

I've got this college exhibition on tomorrow. Just a day to get a bunch of leaflets. Supposed to really boring and usless but ah well, have to go!

So hopefully I'll have some stuff to write about tomorrow. I'm sure I will. Meeting loads of people at this exhibition thingymajig.

Oh, and I also have some bad news of the Argentinian guy who just joined my year. Apparently he's not so hot as I thought he was.
But I'll tell yas about that tomorrow.
I think it'll be a big post tomorrow.
I'm just too tired at the moment to really write something. I'm doing this post from my iPod and that's a bitch in itself!

Ah well.....

I'll love yas and leave yas!!

S xx

1 comments:

Jesse Zavtrak said...

Congrats on your 20th post.