Sunday, September 6, 2009

'Were the world mine'.........

I was recommended this film by one of my friends. Its a film about a boy called Timothy, who's recently 'come out' to his friends and family. He's bullied in school and his mum isn't particularly happy with his sexuality.
Timothy has a crush on the school's hot rugby player.
He auditions for his 'quirky' Shakespeare teacher's musical version of 'A midsummer's night dream'. He gets the lead.
While reading his script he discovers a spell of sorts that makes everyone he touches gay. He turns his crush gay, but then starts to turn everyone gay, with very funny effects.
Its funny and sad and, in my opinion, a great film. Plus, its got cute guys! lol

I've watched it once and plan on watching it again very soon!!
Very recommended!

4 comments:

Rox said...

XD oh man I totally want to see this movie.

LonelyBoy said...

Do!! Its brill!

Dzyan said...

Hey I saw that one, It´s GREAT, I loved it, made me wish I had a flower like his, also hot boys and the coach having a crush on the principal was so similar to me because I went to see it with my principal while we where dating, hehe.

There´s a quote that I love and believe to be completely true: "Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think. — Jean De La Bruyere". Hope you don´t feel so lonely as not to talk to anyone, I would love to talk to you sometime :)

Also, Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you have a great day.

Love
Me

LonelyBoy said...

That quote is lovely! So true!

Ah thanks! I'd love to too!

Thanks! You too!

S xx