Thursday, September 24, 2009

My week so far..........guys,vocals, and training....................

..........it's been a few days since my last post!

So I thought I better post something before I lose the motivation to post! lol!

So, I went to the 'National Concert Hall' in Dublin on Monday to go to a Feis Ceoil concert(Performances from the best of the best of an all-Ireland music competition. Voice or instrument.).
I ended up booking the tickets for the wrong night! And therefore had to pay another 60euro for the tickets!! That was depressing since I'm already on negative funds!! :S
But, despite this 'little' hiccup the concert turned out to be amazing! Amazing young musicians with amazing talent! I was blown away!
Met this really cute guy at the concert! I 'think' he was gay. I dunno though. My
gaydar has been on the fritz recently. People I thought were gay have turned out straight, and people who I thought were straight have turned out gay! Strange!
Ah well!
Hopefully we'll meet again. I'm going to see some friends in an opera in the NCH next month and he's going as well! So, hopefully that'll go well!!! :D


I also had my first voice lesson on tuesday! My professor is amazing! He really knows what he's talking about! He's really helped me after just one lesson! Can't wait for my next one next week!


Went to training yesterday, and was given the option to try out for the Irish Taekwondo team in November for when they go to Korea next summer for the World Championships!!! So I really want to do that, but I'm not sure if the championships are going to interfere with my final exams at the start of the summer. So I'll do some more research and make my decision next week! Still cool to be asked to tryout though! :D

***

Got the book "The Picture of Dorian Gray" today. My mum first told me the story when I was 12 when we were on holidays in France and I loved the story since. I've never gotten the chance to read the book so now I'm doing it! Hurray! lol!

***

So, that's been my week so far! A better one comparing them to previous ones.
AND I haven't thought about 'him' ONCE in the past few days!...............aw crap..........:S

Anywhoos........

I'll try and post again a bit sooner!!

S xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol well it's good to know you are doing well

Pilgrim said...

Fine, to read, yo´re still alive! If you wanna see the movie, take the one with David Gallagher(formerly of "7th Heaven",yes, that cutie Simon Camden on the show)! He´s amazing as Dorian Gray. Propz Pilgrim

Dzyan said...

The picture of dorian gray is actually a great book, I even saw a musical play based on it. Hey I miss you, been a while since I last saw you on-line, always making me beg to see you :( I guess I´d make a date for saturday´s evening , but then again, wouldn´t want you to stay home saturday´s night just to talk to me when you have so many guys to hit on
Hey I just tagged you in my blog, so you have the time come around and play with us :)
Still, I hope your fried is gay and you two have a great time together, but use protection :]
Also good luck with your voice lessons, I would love to hear you once you´re confident enough, you boy... you will go places, I just know it.
Love
me