Sunday, September 13, 2009

Addiction.......

I  think I have a new addiction......THIS!!

I seem to always be on this blog!
It's like, I'm studying for a while and all of a sudden I've GOT TO check my blog/write something on my blog/read someone's blog!!

I started this blog to release my thoughts, or just to relax, but now it's like I've opened the gates and they won't close.
It's the whole bebo/facebook addiction type of thing all over again!!!! lol!!!

Or maybe it's just me and I have an addictive personality...........

All I know is that I've been on this blog for 8days and this is my 17th post!!!! :S

I honestly didn't think I'd have the attention span to keep posting!!! lol!!

I hope you guys(the few that are following this blog) are able to stay awake while reading. anyways!!!


********

Also, thanks to Fer, and Torchy for plugging me in their blog!! Thought I'd do the same even though I know I don't have as many followers!!! lol (Also, If anyone did plug me and you're not here just comment saying that you did, cause I think a few other people did but I'm too tired to remember right now!! lol


Anywhoos, talk cha later!!!

S xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I'm not sure you are addictive or not but sounds like you are on here a lot

That reminds me I have just added you now to my blog links

Anonymous said...

I got kinda addicted to the blogging thing too when I first started lol.

Fortunately, I'm losing some of it...lol

Rox said...

I am glad you like it, bro.

Jesse Zavtrak said...

I think it's great that you have an active outlet for your thoughts, keep at it :)

Pilgrim said...

Hey buddy, I linked you the other day. You have a nice txting style. If you want, link me back. Propz Pilgrim

torchy! said...

it's a pleasure to plug you and thanks for your shoutout and link :)

i've linked you back now.

oh yeah, i love gilbert & sullivan too. i even sang in the mikado chorus at uni. i've never told anyone in blogland that before!

take care
torchy!

Seth said...

Howdy, and welcome to Blog-Land. Glad to find you, and I hope you'll become an active part of our little community.

btw: don't go crazy and burn yourself out "over-posting" too much LOL - just kidding.

Cheers,
Sethy