Sunday, September 27, 2009

Training, late night msn, and homework........:'(

......uuuggghhh! The pain......THE PAIN!!!!

Just back from training and my legs........MY LEGS!!!!
They're cramping every which way!
Talk about a tough training session!
Was not expecting that when I woke up this morning! :(

Ugh, I guess it'll be worth it though in the end......that is, of course, if my legs don't literally fall off before hand!!!!


***

Had a nice night last night.
Watched 'Almost Famous' in bed. Posting the last post got me in the mood to see it again.
Huddled up under the covers in bed with some popcorn watching 'Russell Hammond' from still water jump of a roof crying "I AM A GOLDEN GOD!!!" and "I'M ON DRUGS!". Lol!!!

Afterwards I ended up staying up until talking to people on msn! I was not expecting to stay up so late.
Was talking to Fer from A maudlin story of a bisexual boy for a while. Hadn't spoken to him in ages!
So that was nice to catch up!
I was also talking to memyselfndmyhand from over at http://memyselfndmyhand.blogspot.com/. He turned out to be a really nice guy. He's also from Ireland so it was nice to talk to someone in my own time-zone........not that it mattered considering I was up till 330-400!! lol!

***

I'm now attempting to write an english essay that was due in last Wednesday, a maths assignment that was due in on Thursday; on top of the homework that I've been given this weekend! ugh.......i really do hate school. Can't wait for college.....

Ugh! And I've just realized that I haven't practiced any piano or voice for the past 3 days!!
I really need to get my act together!! :'(

.......I guess it's not really helping things by me spending my already negative time on this thing!


Ah well.....


S xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That explains what he was doing when I was talking to him, anyway I hope you feel better and if I could I would give your legs a message to make them feel better

Good luck with your homework
bye

Anonymous said...

lol at the college comment, you do know that workload pretty much doubles up once you get there lol.

I love that Almost Famous movie, its one of those movies I see on tv and I just stop turning the channel to watch it.