Saturday, September 12, 2009

My pilgrimage........ugh.....

Ok......I'm back from the pilgrimage! 


A three and a half hour bus journey up, and the same back! And On top of that it was a three hour mass!!! 3 god damn hours!!!! Needless to say.....I'm shattered!!!
On a better note my solo went well! So I'm happy with that! It was very daunting however standing in front of all those people! The church was HUGE!!! The biggest one I've ever seen in Ireland! 


There was also a very funny point in the mass where the priests stood in a circle and raised their hands and, I swear, I thought they were about to break out in chants and spells! I couldn't stop sniggering! Heehee!


Myself and two of the guys on the bus, suitably, had a discussion on faith and atheism. Normally I don't bother myself with such discussions but it turned out into a really interesting(an heated) discussion!! lol!!


****


P.S I want to thank those who comment on my posts! 
       They're really lovely and helpful!!!
       I just want to say thank you!!!!! 
      
xxx







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol religion discussion do that
that was a big crowed. You may have been scared but I would have passed out the minute I looked at the crowed so congrats

Oh and btw your new layout makes it a bit harder to publish comments had to tab over to find the security question

LonelyBoy said...

Lol. Thanks!!!

OK. I'll see if I can find someone good with html to fix it!! Thanks!!!!

S

torchy! said...

hey thanks for following me :) i'm gonna be plugging your blog today. would you like to exchange links?

take care
torchy!

ps. if you change your comment settings, it will make things easier for people, e.g. the settings you have make it just about impossible to comment from an iphone.

dashboard > settings > comments, and either 'full page' or 'popup window' should do the trick :)

Adidas said...

Congrats and well done on the solo! It takes a lot of guts to do it!

Hugs

LonelyBoy said...

Hey! I think I fixed the problem Ethan! :)

Aw thanks man!!!! What ya mean by exchanging links???

Thanks guys!!!

S

torchy! said...

i meant you put a link to my blog in your blog roll, and i'll link to yours in mine :)

and you did fix the comments - coz this is from my iphone

thanks
torchy!

Anonymous said...

ah yes this is much better

naturgesetz said...

Where did you go, if you don't mind telling?