Saturday, September 26, 2009

The game.......

Hey guys,


Fer from over at The maudlin story of a bisexual boy was talking to me on msn earlier and told me to play this game.
He's got it done on his page as well.
It's a nice little game!


Here are the rules:


The rules: Answer a series of questions and find a picture to represent each question, then create a picture mosaic on this site. Make the mosaic 4 columns by 3 rows. The questions are:


1. Where are you from? (You can choose to answer with your country, state/province, or city.)
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What's your favorite drink?
4. What's your ideal/favorite (future) job/career?
5. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
6. What's the place you most want to visit?
7. What's your favorite body feature on someone else?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. What's your favorite TV show?
10. Choose one word that best describes you.
11. What time period would you most like to have lived in (in the past)?
12. What's the next thing you're (probably . . .) going to purchase?


Here are my answers:































1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Rice. I LOVE rice!!!
3. Powerade. I go through at least 10 a week!
4. I would LOVE to act on stage for the rest of my life. There's something about it that is just so relaxing. So fun!
5. I have my own unique style. Of everything. I don't conform to any stereotype. 
6. I have always wanted to visit Australia.........someday.......
7. Face. If someone has a cute face and a good personality that's all I need! lol
8. My favorite movie is 'Almost Famous'. I don't really know why. There's something about it that's just so.....BRILLIANT!
9. I love Smallville! It's one of the best shows out there at the mo! I'm really excited about the 9th season!
10. Actor. This word describes my life. I wake up every morning and put on a mask. This summer was the first summer in a VERY long time when I didn't have to wear it. Partly thanks to 'him'.....
11. The 70's. I think it's the influence of the film Almost Famous. It just seems like it was a really cool era!
12. I'm gonna be buying some tickets to a show that a friend of mine is in. Can't wait!




So, yeah. They're my answers! 
Play the game!


It kinda got me a little out of my bad mood....






grr....damn formatting!!!!




S xx

1 comments:

Drew said...

I am a golden god!!!

"dives into pool"

SPLASH

Truly great movie