Friday, September 11, 2009

"Friends"........

I seem to be losing friends......

Not because they don't like me or anything, but because I seem to be pushing them away.

We had a gang of about 6 and I've lost about 4 for them over the summer. 
I really thought that they would be the friends I come out to, but not anymore. I've found out that 3 of the girls are bitches and the guy is just an asshole. He's putting me down on everything I do. When I achieve something, he puts me down almost immediately. 
The last friend of the gang left I havn't seen in a few weeks. I really don't want to lose him. He's my best friend and I hope that when I come out to him next week(hopefully) he'll accept me. I need someone to talk to.

I can't wait for college to meet new people who'll accept me and who'll stick by me. 
I've really picked crap friends for the past few years. 

And it sucks cause I've got noone to talk to about anything. Noone to help me through anything i'm going through. 
*sigh*
Just 8 more months I guess......


3 comments:

Pierre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pierre said...

I was in your predicament until someone great emailed me to talk.
I cant find a contact email so I just put mine. Start the convo!
nshp-life@hotmail.com

-P

Dzyan said...

Hey, love your new template, but personally giving "him" a whole section of his own it's maybe too much, we all have people we crave, we miss, we would kill to be with, and that's always a part of ourselves, always, but if you keep beating yourself about it and have it in your every thought it will be that much harder, you have to be strong boy, we all love you and don't want to see you down.

And I'm sorry about your friends I had no friends until my last semester of high-school, which is hard and I'm sorry to be so far away, I've become aware of the huge problem that is, for I can't offer much help in loneliness, either way if you ever want to talk I have my msn on my blog, I would add you but don't have yours, if you ever need it I'm here for you, ok?

Love
Me