Thursday, September 10, 2009

Voice Training......

Some good news!!

Finally! After almost a year of begging, My dad has agreed to get me voice training!

This is big because it's expensive and it's not even a special occasion! lol He never normally agrees to these things!

I'm really excited because I've got an audition for an opera next March, so hopefully I'll have improved by then!!!

The guy who's training me is a professor from the US. He's been like all around the world singing in groups and barbershop quartets.(And term 'professor' must be a good thing! lol)
Oh, and did I mention he's REALLY hot!! heehee! He looks kinda like Orlando Bloom....but slightly hotter!

"Things are looking up!"

2 comments:

Rox said...

That's awesome mate! :D

Anonymous said...

congratulations. God knows I need voice lessons, lol.