Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting over 'him'......

Ok.....

I decided something while walking home from school today...

I'm getting over 'him', even if it's gonna kill me!
I mean, there's just no point in crying over him. He's taken and there's nothing I can do about it.
Maybe, one day, he'll be single again and maybe, maybe, something might happen(I wish), but until that time I'm going to get on with my life.
Look for other guys. Get on with my life.
Finally!

This is a step forward,

And it's such a relief!!!


S xxxxxxx

4 comments:

torchy! said...

good for you! it's definitely the way forward and I wish you good luck with it, and also with finding someone that you'll be very happy with

torchy!

JP said...

Good for you mate! I wish you only the best of luck in finding "the one" who makes you happy beyond belief.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Good to know

Octavius said...

I too wish you all the best of luck. Getting over someone is not easy for most people. I do hope you find someone, that makes you feel as special as you clearly are.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.