Sunday, October 18, 2009

Twitter, Exhaustion Cheryl Cole :) and Whitney Houston :(....................


Soooo,

Its been a kind of long week.

On Monday I had a maths exam for which I was completely unprepared for because I left my books in school over the weekend and couldn't study at all!!! Grr! So needless to say that didn't go so well!
And to make it worse I had parent-teacher meetings the next day(these are meetings where the parents come into the school and talk individually about the student). So they got my maths result(a D!). They weren't so pleased with that(I'm normally an A/B maths student).
Ah well!

**

I got Twitter by the end of the week as well!!!
I thought it might be a nice addition to my blog.
So add me on Twitter if you have it!!
My username is: Lonely18boy.

**

I spent some time last night on msn talking to Diz from Lovelessinmexico but I fell asleep!! So I'd like to apologize to him!! I was so tired and I fell asleep with my ipod in my hand and when I woke up my battery was dead! :(
SORRY!!!!!

**

Anyways......I'm watching the X-Factor right now(English version of American Pop Idol). Its very good. Leona Lewis came from it.
There's this guy called Lloyd Daniels. He's 16 from Wales and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!
Here's a pic!


Isn't he just..........................AHHH...............soooooo cute!!!
And he's got a lovely voice as well! I get goosebumps just looking at him!

Also on the X-Factor, Cheryl Cole from 'Girls Aloud' performed her first solo song to the audience in what I have to say was an AMAZING performance! She sang it live which there was a bit of doubt about. But it was amazing!! She had an BRILLIANT dance routine with the performance!
And, did I mention that she was lookin' HAWT!!!! lol!
Here's a video of the performance and tell me what ya think!!!



Amazing huh!?! I LOVED the dancing!!!

Also on the show was Whitney Houston! She was terribly disappointing! she barely sung at all. And at the end when she was talking to Dermott the presenter, she was soooo fake and she was a bit of a bitch really!
Here's her video. Tell me what ya think!



Awful right!? Cheryl was sooo much better and even some of the contestants were better!!
She's lost her thang!

Anywhoos.......

Add me on Twitter and tell me what you though of the performances.

**

Ugh...........school tomorrow! And I've got NONE of my homework done! lol!

Ah well, better get to it.....


Love yas!

Sxxx

6 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Hey, you got a new twitter follower. Would be nice if you link me back there. Propz Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

sorry I have no use for twitter and he is kind of cute yes

LonelyBoy said...

The picture just dosn't do him justice......

Dzyan said...

Well, if he's any cuter could you send him my way? mmmh, maybe if he was a little older, I leave him to you, for now.

And hey, that Cheryl Cole, I think she does a rather wonderful performance and what a voice, and don't be THAT mean to Whitney, ten years ago you would've been drooling for her, that's age for you, did she know people usually moves when they sing? has she learned nothing from Mrs. Tina Turner? now she's a goddess :)

Worry not, in fact I was the one worried, thought something was wrong or maybe I've gone too far, good to know you're OK.
Love
me

Anonymous said...

If you think this years X-Factor is good, you really have been missing out.
Last years was by far the best.

Here are some contestants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC0OaxI4OnE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UVi-kjMC2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_An54pESGU

Warren Reeves said...

I would agree with you like 10000% that he's cute, mmhmmhmmhhmhmhm

lol x