Friday, October 2, 2009

Justin Timberlake!!!!!..........

So.....
I was on the bus on my way into town today and I turned on my ipod.
I was flicking through the songs deciding what to listen to and I was looking for something kinda relaxing to listen to. I went through the A's and B's and came to Justin Timberlake. I pretty much went by him but caught myself thinking something like "Ah, that's my sister's", "That's not what I listen to", "I don't want to be caught listening to that". But then I thought to myself, 'Why!?" I've pretty much accepted your sexuality. Why should I listen to all the preconceived notions that have been hammered into my head over the years at school??
There shouldn't be anything that I shouldn't listen to because they might be considered 'gay' to listen to!

So I put on JT and I found my new favorite artist!!
I had about 3 albums on my ipod because my sister and I share our itunes.
I listened to ALL of the songs while I was in town! I was wowed! I love him now! He's also REALLY cute judging by his album covers!! lol!


I really hope he plays in Ireland soon!!!!


S xxxx

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Cute is relative tern on covers, since they get maquillage sans fin to look the way they look. Propz Pilgrim

Dave83201 said...

Yeah, Justin is something! He's funny as well. You should look up the some of the funny songs he wrote and performed for Saturday Night Live.