Sunday, October 11, 2009

Carmen......

So,
I've just come back from the opera Carmen and I can say it was AMAZING!!!
It was ALL through french which was kinda annoying at times but I could follow the basic stuff pretty well. The music was WOW!! Orchestra was WOW!!!
Cast was WOW!
I went cause I know alot of the cast from shows I've done in the past.

What I didn't realize was 'he' was in the cast aswell.....
I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Anytime he'd come on stage I just followed him everywhere on stage(he was in the chorus). He looked so cute.

After the show ended I went back to the bar and met a bunch of people I know from different shows and such. It was great to meet up with them all again.
Started talking with a girl from th show who I know pretty well. She's sooooooo nice! And really beautiful!! Lol
Anyways, we were talking about what songs i'll be singing for my leaving cert(final exams, SATs, ect). She was always interested in my music and was always advising me on what to do. We'd always chat on facebook.
So she helped me pick another piece to sing for my exams. It's a piece from Mozart's 'Magic Flute'. I had considered it before, but it's REALLY difficult! Lol But she said I'm capable and I trust her. She'd tell me it I couldn't do it.

Then..........

'He' came into the bar. He came up behind me and said "hey (lonelyboy)"
I replied by saying hey. I was actually kinda happy he actually came up and said hi.
But then he just started talking to the others around me. It was like he was ignoring me or something.
Maybe it's me. Maybe I need to make more of an effort to talk to him instead if expecting him to start up conversation.
I dunno. I kept catching myself staring at him. Then he'd look at me and our eyes would meet for 2-3 secs and I'd break it out of embarrasment. Lol

I said goodbye to everyone and left cause I've got school tomorrow :(

I walked through town back to the bus stop but I couldn't stop thinking about 'him'. I HATE the fact that he has this kind of effect on me!
I thought I was on the road to getting over him, but after seeing him tonight I realize that I've made little to no progress at all!!

This sucks......

Ugh.....

At least it was a good show.....

Sxxx



S xxxx

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Magic Flute is great. Is the aria one of Tamino's, Papageno's or Sarastro's?

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed the show

Well at least you know you still have work to do on getting over him and I'm certian you will get over him in no time

Octavius said...

I knew someone like that once..., so I can relate to how you feel. Just try not to stress about it too much. He will always be there in the background, just think to yourself how much he is losing out for not being with you, and pretty soon it won't matter.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮