Saturday, October 17, 2009

65 questions of dissatisfaction............

So,

I found this Questionnaire on Ben'sMirrorboy's, and Octavius' blogs and I thought, meh, what the heck! I might as well do this.......

We'll see at the the end of this whether or not this was a COMPLETE waste of my time......

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair, takes AGES! grr, too thick...

2. What color is your favorite 
hoodie?
Black/grey with white and orange bits

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Not really.............wow, I havn't kissed anyone in a while!! that's depressing....:(

4. Do you plan outfits every day?
Not really. I just grab something. I plan what I wear if I'm going out somewhere nice the next day.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Kinda lonely....

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
Packet of Walker crisps


7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Havn't had a dream in a while......but the last one i remember was me going on stage but forgetting absolutely EVERYTHING that I had to do. Lines, where to go ect.......

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
nope

9. What are you craving right now?
a nice curry......mmmm

10. Do you floss?
nope

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
a head of cabbage...


12. Are you emotional?
Worryingly so.....

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
lol, yeah, sure...

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick :P

15. Do you like your hair?
NO!

16. Do you like yourself?
not really...

17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Yes.......but only to kill him.......well, maybe not kill, that's not me.................maybe just badly hurt??

18. What are you listening to right now?
Justin Timberlake - "Future Sex Love Sounds"


19. Are your parents strict?
God yeah :(

20. Would you go sky diving?
I REALLY want to!!! Just need to save up!! :D

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Bleugh!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yeah, a few big authors (Anthony Horowitz, JK Rowling). I've also met Des Bishop(Big Irish comedian).

23. Do you rent movies often?
Nah, not really...

.24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My 'dressy' scarf hanging from my closet door...

25. How many countries have you visited?
8-9, something like that...

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Lol, when I was younger....

27. Ever been on a train?
Yeah

28. Brown or white eggs?
White! If I had a brown egg served to me I don't think I'd be eating it?!

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Of course!

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yeah, bit I should use it a bit more often....

31. Do you own a gun?
Lol! No! Kinda illegal! (That's not to say that I'd get one if it were legal though! I hate them!)

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yeah. But they're kinda annoying.....

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself :(

34. Are you too forgiving?
No

35. Ever been in love?
I am in love.......it sucks......:(

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I don't know. I dont really have a 'best' friend anymore....

37. Ever have cream puffs?
What are cream puffs???

38. Last time you cried?
Yesterday. Almost did today.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"What are cream puffs???"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Summer!!

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Wouldn't really want one....

42. Are you sarcastic?
Of course not!!! *sarcasm*

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope. I've always wanted to see it though.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Lol!.....*sigh*.....yeah...

45. Favorite color?
Red/Blue/Pink/White/Grey..............ugh....I dunno

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Lmao! Yeah.

47. Is your hair curly?
Nope

48. What was the last CD you bought?
wow....that was a while ago.....eh......FooFighters _ '
echoes silence patience & grace'

49. Do looks matter?
Not
really, as long as they have a good personality. I'd always go for the cutie first though. I think we're all a bit shallow on the inside right?? lol

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
No

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Don't think so....

52. Do you like your life right now?
Nope...

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. Don't have one in my room.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Sure. Sometimes....ikd

55. Do you have good vision?
Nope. Short-sighted. Have glasses which I have to where when i'm in class, watching tv, at the cinema. I hate them...

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Alot more that 3 people...

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Few times a week? I'm more of a texter.

58. The last person you held hands with?
'Him'. But that wasn't really even holding hands. He just grabbed my hand when we were mess-acting out a scene from a show we were doing......I don't think I've really held anyone's hand in a LONG time......depressing....:(

59. What are you wearing?
Blue jeans, white v-neck, my hoodie(see Q2), and my necklace

60.What is your favorite animal?
Dog


61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Got it from google???

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yep!!

63. Do you have a job?
Nah, I'm a student

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
An orange powerade from the shops a few hours ago...

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Lmao!!!! Yeah.......heheh





Yeah..........this was a complete wast of time! 


I feel completely unsatisfied!!!!!! lol!!!




Sxxx

2 comments:

Dzyan said...

Oh, but it was fun to read, deffo not a waste of MY time.
Though, what was that favorite colour again?
Also you can hold my hand anytime you want
Love
me

Mirrorboy said...

Heh nice answers! ^_^

Smartness at #39. :P