Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nervous, wrecked and emotional.........

So,

I've got my BeLonGTo meeting tomorrow.....I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous!!
Will it be as good as I'm hoping it will be??
Will it help me??
Will there be really nice people there or just a bunch of jackasses???
I'm actually expecting myself to chicken out when I get to the building tomorrow.....ahhhh!!!
PLEASE don't let it be dissappointing!!

Ugh....anyways I'll keep you guys updated with what happens!

****

Anywhoos.....I'm just back from a Taekwondo master class with the one and only Tomaz Barada!! He is AMAZING!!!
He is the Hurcules of the Taekwondo world! He makes everything seem so effortless! Here's a pic of him teaching the juniors today(ps. I'm not a junior therefore NOT in the pic! Lol)........




He does that effortlessly!!!
I learned soo much from him today! I'm COMPLETELY WRECKED!!! My legs and arms are on fire! Maybe a nice long shower might be nice........anywhoo he's running a two day master class in my club ^^, but I could only go today cause of the belongto meeting tomorrow :( ah well!

He is Tomaz Barada... 3 times world Taekwon-Do champion, 6 times European
Taekwon-Do champion, Pro kickboxing world champion, retired 84 fights
- 0 losses...

What more can be said?!

And on top of that he's a REALLY nice guy! Sooo cool!!

He runs a training camp in in the summer in Sardinia(where he's from) so I plan on going there next summer! Hurrah!!

****

On another note,

I've realized that over the past year I've become REALLY emotional!
Like, very small things set me off!
I almost cried during 'Enchanted' when she starts singing in the park ffs!!!! What's up with that!
All stuff like that and more sets me off really easily! Ugh....slightly annoying!! Grr!
Ah well!

****

Yeah, so.....that's today's post over and done with.......let's hope I'll have an interesting(good type of interesting) post after tomorrow!!

Luv yas!!!

S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Ty said...

man i'm sure you will be fine
I remember how nervous i was when i went to my first gay/bi group but once i stepped thru that door it felt just right (tho the bitchy queens shocked me at first lol)

good luck with it man and have fun

Peace:)

Octavius said...

I wish you all the best, Good luck.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Just said...

you can do it man. I too am hoping for the best. Proud of you for reaching out ... Glad you saw Tomaz ... crossing fingers for ya Just

Anonymous said...

Your so close now, just remember its gotta be better than what you have been going through. Best of luck, can't wait for the next post.
Kindest regards Stef.

Biki Honko said...

How can it be worse than being alone? I really don't think it can be, honestly. And while I am sure there are going to be a few pain in the ass people there, what group doesn't have those? Just hang with the nice teens, and turn a cold shoulder to the meanies.

Try going in with as positive attitude, no not positive that it will all be shit and they will hate you. But be positive that you will meet some really cool people, that can become great and good friends.

Deep breath, one foot in front of the other, straight on until you see your bright and shiny future!

hugs!
Biki