Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hesitant, wonderful...........

So,

I'm lying here in bed. Annoyed at the fact that the videos feature on my iPod isn't working for some reason, and now I can't watch 'xmen origins' in bed. :( it's such a gud movie. I was really looking forward to it!! Grr!!

Ugh,
Ah well,

***

I've got my BeLonGTo meeting later on!
I'm kinda hesitant going now.
Like, I feel awkaward going by myself and therefore feel like I'm intruding or clinging to people when i'm there.
Ugh!!!!! Why can't this just be easy?!?!?!?

***

My November exams started on friday. They were called chrstmas exams but now they've pulled them back slightly.
Anyways, I had maths and french on Friday, and i 'should' be studying for Irish and Applied Maths on Monday. But I'm soooo lazy!! Lol
Instead, I'm going to New Moon tomorrow! I absolutely LOVE the books!! Can't wait!!!!

Oh, also,
When i was studying in the school library on Friday, there were two new German exchange students sitting across from me. They were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!! One was blonde with just a perfect slim body with clothes that just hung on him perfectly! The other was a classic European hottie! Slim, lockes of brown hair and just a perfect face!
I had to force myself to stop staring at them for fear of being caught! Lol

***

Anywhoos,

Yeah, that's my news for today.

Oh, can I just add that Ethan from ABlackClosetCase one of the nicest people I have ever had the good fortune of talking to. I was emailing him over the weekend and he is just sooo kind and generous!
I can't get over what a fantastic
person he is!!!

*HUGS* to you Ethan!!!!!!!!




Anyways!!
I'm off!

Love you guys!!!!


Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sucks I hope you can get the I-pod fixed

calm down you seem to be doing fine so far and I think they like having you at the meeting

lol how much studying did you get done that day hmm?

Oh great now I'm blushing :P
And I like helping a friend out and the work is still not done
yet