Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Go AWAY!!!!!.........

So,

There's this girl I went out with last year for like 4 months. She ended up breaking it off and i was fine with that cause tbh I wasn't to crazy for her and it was quite a boring relationship.

Now since about mid summer she's just been texting me non-stop!
She just won't take a hint!

I DO NOT want to get back with her for a number of reasons:
1. She's sooo boring!
2. She's sooo clingy!
3. I'm not particularly fond of her!
4. I want a GUY at the moment! Lol!

I keep dropping hints that i'm just not interested but she's either clueless or just ignoring them!

I can't really tell her I'm into guys at the moment cause she'll just get upset and tell her friends and they'll tell their friends and eventually it'll make it's way back to my school which I DON'T want!(yes, she's that type of girl).
And I don't particularly want to tell her out straight that I'm not interested cause shes very sensitive and gets upset really easily! Grr!!

So......my plan: find and bf and say to her I've met someone and she'll give up on me!!

......................

.......lol.....easier said than done!!!! Haha!!

S xxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol seems either way, shes going to get upset anyway. Just think about how you can do it without hurting her feelings too much, even though it will anyway...

Pete

Anonymous said...

Yeah she does sound like a bitch and too bad you can't tell her about you being bi

naturgesetz said...

That's not the best reason to get a bf, and it may take a while to do it. But if you can put up with her attempts to restart the relationship until then, I guess it's okay. But she still might not let go.

It's nice to try to spare people's feelings, but you can't be sure it will work. And you're not responsible for her, anyway. JMO, but I think it might be better to tell her that you have moved on, the thrill is gone, the spark isn't there, the fire is out, there's no point in trying to stir the ashes, and please stop this constant harassment.

In a way it is fairer to her, because until you put your foot down, she'll continue to cling to the hope of restarting things with you rather than moving on to someone else. Be as gentle as you can, but not at the expense of being firm and clear. Again, JMO

Biki Honko said...

'k, I am speaking from a vantage point of being somewhat of an expert on girls, as I am one... There is just no figuring them out. No, honestly! Trying to make sense of her actions, is almost a lost cause.

So, my advice to you? Do what you feel is right! What won't bother you in the dark alone time of night. But, you should just tell her it is long over.

Oh! And if she asks you if there is someone else? Yeah, the answer to that, even IF there was someone else, is to say no, NO! If you tell her there is, then she will move heaven and earth to find out who and to sink the relationship.

The whole getting upset easily? Yeah, all girls are born with some sort of embedded info about how crying can get what you want out of boys.

Be truthful, be firm, not mean, nor hateful, nothing but the facts, but tell her it is long, long over. As in the building is burned, the ashes have washed away, and a new building is under construction.

And if she keeps bugging you, think about blocking her.

JP said...

Ouch, one of these situations. Well, while it is easier said than done as you mentioned, I do wish you the best of luck on everything working out.

All the best,
JP

Dzyan said...

hey, you no longer have my blog on your blog roll? do you n o longer like me? or was it a mistake? anyways, my new URL address is bi-night.blogspot.com if you´re so kind. also JP changed his URL to uneviecompliquee.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Love
Me (fer, dzyan, diz, man got too many)