Saturday, November 14, 2009

My weekend.....

So,

I'm travelling down to Cork tomorrow to compete at the International Irish Taekwondo Championships! It's the best taekwondo tournament in the country and one of the best in Europe! Competitors from all over Ireland compete as well as competitors from England, france, Scotland, Netherlands and Spain!
I can't wait! Last year I won a gold medal in patterns and a silver in sparring. Hoping for a repeat in the patterns and to do well in the sparring cause I want my coach to be proud of me(cheesy I know, but he's one of the guys I most respect and yearn for his approval!).

So I'm kinda nervous. It's sooo nerve-wrecking having your name called and stepping onto the mats in front of a huge stadium!!

The downside is that I miss tomorrow's BeLonGTo meeting!! Grr!! I'm really pissed off about that but the IITCs are pretty important.
Anywhoos, wish me luck with that!! :D

***

I also want to ask you guys a question.
What do you guys think about meeting someone from over the Internet?? Like one of those 'looking for...' websites.
I'm not looking for approval or anything, I don't have any profiles on any of those sites.
But a guy I know did meet his boyfriend on a site called 'gaydar'. I was thinking "can you really find a genuine person on those websites?? Wouldn't you be judged when people ask??
I dunno.
I was never into these things.
Just wanted your guys opinions!

***
I also wanted to say congratulations to Pierre who came out to his mom the other day!!
According to a quick 'tweet' he wrote "it" went ok.

It takes alot of courage to do what he did.
I wish I had that kind of courage..

Looking forward to his next post to find out what happened!

*HUGS!!!*

***


Anywhoos,

Wish me luck tomorrow!


Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Octavius said...

Shame about the meeting, but good luck at the tourney!!!

Octavius.

Anonymous said...

There will be other BELONG meetings-have fun doing what you enjoy.Good luck at Taekwondo.
Kindest regards Stef.

Pilgrim said...

Goog luck, Sweetie! I hope you succeded! :-XXX Propz Pilgrim

Dzyan said...

Luck? you don´t need such a thing, you have it in you to win and kick some serious european ass, show them what you´re made of, make us prouder -I already am proud of you-

And over the internet I´ve only met a few guys that are really great and honest, you among them, but never on dating services, I rather meet them for any other reason, I think they only look for quick meaningless sex, and I´m not into it, if you are, maybe it would be worth a try -I mean it´s not bad to have someone to go to once in a while-

Sorry for your BeLonGTo group appointment, but can´t have it all in life, still, you sound happier than ever, I´m so happy for you.

Love
Me

Anonymous said...

those sites seem really sketchy...I had a profile but I just don't trust that sites to work...

good luck