Sunday, December 20, 2009

TWO guys!!!! *sigh*.....

So,

Life has certainly taken a turn for the better since last week!!!

As you could see from my last post life wasn't going well.
The B2 meeting we had didn't go to well for me and I was feeling more lonely than ever.

Then, during the week a guy from B2 added me on msn and Facebook. We started talking for aaagggeeesss! He was a really nice guy. He eventually told me that he liked me and he thought i was cute!!
I was like, what?!? Lol
Do he asked me eventually: "so what would ya do if I was to try and get stuck into you on Sunday??"(which was the B2 Xmas party)
I was taken aback but I realized that I did kinda like him. And as I talked to him I got to like him more.
So I said "I might let ya!" lol

So we decided that we'd try something on Sunday.

So today was the day, but it was quite crowded and we didn't get a chance.

And also, there was this other guy. One I hadn't seen before but he's been to B2 loads before.
He was REALLY cute!!! Like, WAY outa my league cute!!
But I found him flirting with me. He was a really nice guy to. More my type than the other guy.
He even asked me for my number!! He even offered me his jacket when i was cold!!! If thats not flirting i dunno what is!!! And he texted me only an hour after we went home!!!

Then I was talking to the first guy on msn a few minutes ago.
He said that he didn't try anything because he saw the other guy flirting with me. He said that the new guy liked me(I don't know I someone said that to him or something.)
But then he proceeded to tell me that he really like me. And asked if it was the right thing for him to do for him to back off because if the other guy.
I didn't REALLY answer him cause I didn't really know myself.

So know I'm torn! Between two guys!!
Talk about annoying!!
I wait months and years for a guy to come along, and then TWO come along!!! Lol
God really dosn't want to make life easy for me.
And I know people will say be greatfull for having two nice guys after you! But, remember, I still pretty much completely new to all this! :S

So yeah, I dunno what to do.
I kinda feel myself going more towards the new guy. But that's so unfair on the first guy!!
So I kinda said that I'd go out with him sometime but I didn't specify when.
So I really need to sort this out!!

Arrrgggghhh!!!!

At least I know someone wants to be with me though!!!!! Lol


Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is a problem many of us wish we had still it is easy to see that it is hard.I do find it good that you are showing both a lot of consideration but I suppose in the end you do have to follow your heart and for the guy that loses your love offer him your friendship.Merry Xmas and I hope that it treats you well.
Regards Stef.

Anonymous said...

Ok if it was me I would want to be fair but I would take the 2nd guy.

I mean why would you want to go out with someone who isn't want you are looking for? It's not right for you or the 1st guy.

But still I would have to see both of them and how they act to be 100% fair

Pierre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pierre said...

"Like OMG my life is soo hard right now!"

Its not the worst position to be in!

Just go with your heart, not your penis.

naturgesetz said...

I don't think you need to make an immediate decision. Let both of them know you find both of them attractive and you aren't ready to make up your mind. Tell them you'd like to get to know each of them better. That's fair and honest, IMO, and I think it's what's best for you right now.

I think it's way to early in your acquaintanceship with them to be excluding either.

Dzyan said...

Well if you asked me I would´ve told you I have always wanted to be with you ;)

I´d say do what ever would make you the happiest, first person you have to take into consideration about love stuff it´s you yourself, if you are happy then no one else matters, not to me, and not to you either. All I want is for you to be happy.

Love
Me

Anonymous said...

well, aren't you someting special, lol.

I say give them both a chance, go on like two dates, you lucky bastard.

=)

Aaron said...

I am glad that you actually feel less lonely now and actually do realise your self-worth because you are really an incredible boy. :)

I think most other commenters have said what needed to be said, and I personally would play it safe and be friends with both first before really jumping into anything too serious.

Seth said...

A very special and happy holiday season to you!!
*Hugs*