Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life recently......

Wow,

Its been ages since I last blogged!
Sorry about that!

I've been really busy with school and such. It's been kinda mental!
But ah well,
I'm here now!

***

Firstly, I'd just like to say a BIG congratulations to Jason on his oh so successful coming out!
I've been keeping up to date with all his blogs and had the pleasure of reading his school essay on coming out. He really is SUCH an inspiration!!

***

Anywhoos,

I had my B2 meeting on Sunday.
It was great! Every week they all seem to be getting better!
I'm much more comfortable talking to people now. I'm starting to have a really good time there. All the initial nerves are almost gone!
There was also this new guy there today. Really cute! He was kinda shy at first but as the day went on his personality started to shine through. He's very funny. I also think he was flirting with me! But I can't be sure. He probaly wasn't, but I still liked his company. Myself, him, and 3 others went to a fish&chips place after the meeting. It was great. I talked to a guy who I never really talked to before. He turned out to be really nice. I kinda thought he was ignoring me at the meetings, but he turned out to have a great personality. He was very funny too! I added him on facebook that day and he accepted earlier today.
I can't wait untill the next meeting! :D

I also think we're going to a at bar this weekend!!
Ive never been to a gaybar before as a gay/bi guy. I've been as a 'straight' guy.
To make a long story short, I went with some straight friends to see two gay friends perform at a gay club. I wasn't out to them yet.

***

Also, I went to the doctors in tuesday.
I sometimes get heart palpitations and Monday was the first time I've gotten them at training. I'd get them just randomly, if I was walking home from school or even watching tv.
Like, they're not rare, but they're not REALLY common either.
My coach told me to go and see my doctor.
I went and my doc said to make an appointment to get some blood tests done. And then he'll send me to a cardiologist.

I'm sure it's nothing, but getting heart parlpitations as oftern as I do is better off getting checked out my coach said.

***

So, yeah,

That's what's been happening recently.

I'm glad I have B2 to keep me sane. I seriously think I'd still be struggling without it.


Anywhoos,

Bye for now!!!!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey glad yo hear from you and glad you are having fun in B2 and good luck with the heart condition hope it doesn't become serious

Octavius said...

Good to hear you are shedding your shell. Maybe that new guy might just be the ticket for you.

On the heart thing, dude that is a concern, definitely get it looked at. I mean you can do with out a leg or an arm..., as you have a spare, but you only have one heart mate.

Hope it is noting serious, am thinking of you chap.

Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear things are going well - look after your heart - it's got to be in good shape when decide to give it away.
Regards Stef.