Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alone...

Once again I find my self pretty much alone.
I look back over my posts and it looks like I have come a long way, but I really havnt. Nothing that bears any significance anyway.

Yes, over the past few months I have come to accept who I am. I've come out to my mum. I made that first trip to BeLonGTo. But I am still here in bed think to myself that I 'still' have noone. No friends to talk to when I need them the most.
I have "aquaintances". That is all. Many many aquaintances. No true friends. I thought I might be making friends in B2 but it seems as though Patrick(my ex) has destroyed any chance of that happening. The people who I was trying to make friends with are also his friends and their attitude has changed towards me and I know it's because of him.

I just keep thinking to myself what if I hadn't lost my best friend back in september. For those of you who don't remember. I tried coming out to my very best friend and before I did I tried to see what his reaction would be. It turns out it would have been a bad one. I asked him(in the context of a conversation about a gay guy in a show I did) how would he feel if I was gay? He responded hestitantly by saying that I would still be his friend but he would treat me differently. You cannot imagine how heartbreaking it was to hear that. To, in that instant, lose someone who you thought was your absolute beat friend. And with him I lost others.
And now I'm back in that position with no one to talk to. No one's shoulder to cry on.
My life really does suck. Even the people who are in the show I'm doing are a bit assholish.
So I don't even have that to escape to.

I need help.

I need a release.

Ugh...

FML


S

6 comments:

Octavius said...

I know that feeling all too well mate, I know what it's like to crave human company, but I also know that it doesn't have to be physical. What I mean by that, is that there must be several people in the wider world that care about you, myself for one.

It really sucks about your best friend, and as trite as it sounds, you just have to think that it really is his loss. I don't know you that well, but what I can make out, you're a pretty solid, loving and caring individual. Those are the best kinds of friends, and unfortunately for him..., he's gonna miss out.

That about Patrick is pretty shit too..., but he doesn't own them, or you for matter. If you ever get the chance, I think you should tell them how they're all making you feel..., discrimination is still discrimination..., and they understand that more than most, or at least they should.

I know you're lonely, but like I said..., there are people who care that are just a mouse click away. If you want to talk, I for one will be there for you if I can. My contact is on my blog.

Try to cheer up dude.

Hugs, Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

naturgesetz said...

What this illustrates is that friendships can come and go. Your relationships with your friend and with Patrick began at some point. Other relationships can begin with other people. If things go well, they don't necessarily have to end.

Don't despair.

Anonymous said...

I know what you're saying...

Pierre said...

I can relate... :/

Winter said...

hey lonelyboy, if you ever need a chat add me and we can okie? totally know how you feel about the best friend thing, though it's hard, it took me even more crying to accept the fact that that person who won't accept who you are can never be your best friend. take care and a big hug. this is my msn: winterb22@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

寂寞同城交友qq群 , 找寂寞女人qq群 , 寂寞男女e夜情 , 寂寞裸聊网 , 寂寞聊吧直播间 , 裸聊聊天网站 , 陪聊聊天室 , 美女同城一夜情网站 , 美女激情视频聊天室 , 寂寞空虚裸聊网站