Sunday, June 13, 2010

Exams, exams, more exams.....

Ok, seriously.

I'm going to go insane.

I'm in the middle of my Leaving Certificate exams at the moment. These are my final exams for secondary school(highschool) and then............COLLEGE!!!


I've already had English papers 1 and 2, and maths paper 1. English went great, maths went okayish :/
I've got maths paper 2 tomorrow and then Irish paper 1. Maths is going to be awful. My school is part of 24 pilot schools in the country trying out a new maths syllabus. It's soooooo different to previous years! So we have literally ZERO past papers to look back on. So we really have no idea of what type of questions will come up :(
Sure we know what topic will come up, but they're all soooo huge! Statistics, co-ordinate geometry, vectors, shit load of triganometry, and probability. So........FML!
Lol.
Irish will be a fine. Don't have to worry about that. That's a little stress off.

Here's my timetable if you want to have a look:

Wed 9th June - English paper 1
Thurs 10th June - English p2
Fri 11th June - Maths paper 1
Mon 14th June - Maths paper 2
- Irish paper 1
Tues 15th June - Irish paper 2
Wed 16th June -French
Thurs to Sun - Break
Mon 21st June - Physics
Tues 22nd June - Chemistry
Wed 23rd June - Break
Thurs 24th June - Music
FREEDOM!!!! :P

So as you can see there are soo many! :'(
Each exam is between 3 and 3.5 hours long.

Ugh!!!!
Anyways, I'm soo looking forward to finishing! The Dublin Gay Pride Festival is on two days after I finish!!!! I'm soooo going!! Lol.


It's gonna be amazing! Hopefully we'll get good weather for it though! :)

I'm also rehearsing for a show in the Irish national concert hall all summer and it'll be on in september. Then I've got another show in october, another one in november, and then another one on december! All in the national concert hall.
I may have taken on a little much?? Lol

Can't wait for college!!!!

Just need to get through all these exams in one piece! I have NEVER been soo tired in my entire life. These exams are unhealthily stressful! If you don't get your leaving cert you CANNOT get into any kind of remotely repectible college!
So no pressure! :/

Anywhoos!

Wish me luck!! :)

Sxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

How did you find the english Papers? What poet had you chosen to study?

LonelyBoy said...

The English papers were fine I thought. Essay titles in paper one suited me perfectly. The unseen poem in paper 2 was a bit awkward :/ The question on King Lear was lovely as well. I chose to answer on Patrick Kavanagh. Wat about you?? How'd u find it???