Saturday, July 31, 2010

Quick update!

Heya guys!

Just a quick update seen as I havnt given any in AGES!! :P

Rehearsals for 'Pirates of Penzance' are going fantastically! :) it's going to be amazing!!!! Like, seriously, probably the best show I've ever been involved in! :)
Can't wait for opening night! :)

Also, went to a friends bday party last night. A nice night. Bit boring, but when the hot straight guy got his cock out (jokingly :P) I cheered up :P


Also, I got DailyBooth! So I should be taking regular pics I hope.
If you want the address just ask and I'll pm you! :)

Okies!

Talk laters!!!!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

naturgesetz said...

"Pirates" should be lots of fun.

Dzyan said...

Yay, for the show! congrats, you must invite me for openning night :)

Glad you´re having a great time, you deserve it.

I thought I read something about a dailybooth account? gimme gimme gimme

Love
Me

said...

)))((((((
(*)...(*)
....U....
..[___]..---{Baby mammals suck}