Sunday, May 2, 2010

My other blog! Please join!

Hey blogland!

Just a quick post to ask if you could all join my new blog called 'The 'G' Scene'.

THIS BLOG IS NOT CLOSING!


This new blog is just a more open blog not connected to this one in any way. This blog is for me and you guys! And this new blog is for everybody! So, people I know can also see this blog. It's just a part of a project me and my friend thought up at B2. So please join!
I know you all won't get what I'm talking about sometimes given that it is an Irish blog with Irish LGBT news, but its just so that it gets a bit of blog-publicity and when people go onto it they'll see that it has a bunch of followers!

It would mean LOADS to me if you would follow it!!! Thanks!!!!!

LOVE!!!!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LB thanks for the link - just been across and it looks very interesting.
Regards Stef

B said...

LOL, I'm following it... Maybe I will find out Paul, guy from Ireland I met last year during my summer time :D nevermind... you also won't understand what I'm talking right now... it was just random... Cheers, mate :P

Waiting For John said...

Hiya LB,

Please come over and join Waiting For John.

It will only run for 9 months. During that time we need as much online support as possible.

Come over, check it out and then pass on the word.

Many Thanks Tristram. X